Contact

mail@gemini-theme.com
+ 001 0231 123 32

Follow

Info

All demo content is for sample purposes only, intended to represent a live site. Please use the RocketLauncher to install an equivalent of the demo, all images will be replaced with sample images.

Chair and Contact Person: Rita Ille +1 (405) 321-1376

 

The Women’s Club

The Women’s Club of St. Joseph, originally titled as the Ladies Altar Society, was formed in 1894. This club is dedicated to providing services to the parish as well as a spiritual community for its members. We currently have approximately 100 members, many of whom are also members of three guilds that work within the club: St. Bridget, St. Monica and St. Veronica. The Women’s Club provides many services to the parish community.

 

Since 1902, members of Women’s Club have provided meals for family and friends after a funeral mass. Members visit retirement centers to visit parish members and offer communion. The Women’s Club assists in purchasing the bread and wine for all church services as well as other altar needs. We maintain the vigil lights, host receptions for Confirmation, Easter Vigil, First Holy Communion and other special occasions.

 

A Prayer Network has been organized for the sick and those in need of spiritual support. We grant funding and support BirthChoice, St. Vincent de Paul, Deeds of Love, our Youth Group and other charities within the community. Annually, we award a $500 Scholarship to a graduating high school senior from the parish. The Women’s Club is completely self-supporting in all of the services we offer to the parish. We raise funds through activities including the annual Thanksgiving Dinner, hosted since 1920, collecting receipts from Wrights IGA stores and the Thrift Shop. We thank you for supporting our fund raising efforts over the years.